REPP policy documents
- Anti-corruption and integrity policy and procedures Last updated 16/10/18
- Data protection policy Last updated 25/05/18
- Environmental and social policy and procedures Last updated 12/11/18
- Procurement policy Last updated 27/09/16
- Safeguarding policy Last updated 04/06/18
- Support policy and guidelines Last updated 12/11/18
All representatives of REPP’s manager, Camco Clean Energy, have adopted the highest standards of financial and ethical conduct and all indications of inappropriate behaviour will be investigated thoroughly.
If you encounter any sign of fraud, corruption, money laundering or bribery connected with our representatives, we ask you to report this immediately. You can either contact the whistleblowing hotline on +44 191 516 7764 / firstname.lastname@example.org, which is an independent service provider that enables anonymous reporting, or contact REPP team leader Geoff Sinclair directly.