This hub aims to provide useful and relevant information to anyone working to support the growth of sub-Saharan Africa's renewable energy industry. Browse it for REPP news and publications, plus links to a carefully curated bank of external content and resources.
REPP policy documents
- Anti-corruption and integrity policy Last updated 01/07/21
- Data protection policy Last updated 05/03/19
- Environmental and social policy and procedures Last updated 01/07/21
- Gender mainstreaming policy Last updated 01/07/21
- Investing with integrity policy Last updated 01/08/19
- KYC policy Last updated 01/07/21
- Procurement policy for investees Last updated 01/07/21
- Safeguarding policy Last updated 01/07/21
All representatives of REPP’s manager, Camco Clean Energy, have adopted the highest standards of financial and ethical conduct and all indications of inappropriate behaviour will be investigated thoroughly. If you encounter any sign of fraud, corruption, money laundering or bribery connected with our representatives, we ask you to report this immediately. You can either contact the whistleblowing hotline on +44 191 516 7764 / firstname.lastname@example.org, which is an independent service provider that enables anonymous reporting, or contact REPP Fund Manager Geoff Sinclair directly.